How do you convey your company’s commitment to service, to your employees and members of their families?
A global pharmaceutical firm hosted Family Day, featuring a broad array of engaging activities for guests of all ages, from science demonstrations to carnival rides. Caring Capital staffed several hands-on creative stations at which family members made gifts to donate to those at risk or in need. After it was decided which nonprofit organizations the client would support, Caring Capital:
- Determined appropriate gifts to make for each nonprofit
- Positioned teaching artists at each station to guide guests
- Provided all the supplies and instructions required for no-fail success
- Gave each guest a note card to write a personal note of encouragement
- Delivered all gifts to the nonprofit recipients
Hundreds of employees, their significant others, children and parents experienced the fun of being creative while making an impact. Further, the company:
- Donated hundreds of gifts to nonprofit clients at risk or in need
- Tapped an appealing way to connect children to their parents’ employer
- Provided family members with a way to play together, ensuring that everyone could contribute with equal success
I never realized how good I would feel doing something nice for someone else. And you made it so easy for me to do that!