How do you engage hundreds of employees in supporting one cause nationwide when they work in dozens of states, multiple locations and – in many cases – as agents without an office in which to bond with colleagues?
After consulting leaders of the company’s annual Month of Service, Caring Capital:
- Created an online custom catalog featuring projects hand-selected for the client’s targeted recipients, children at risk or in need
- Led a conference-call orientation on steps to order and execute projects
- Researched, recommended and introduced appropriate nonprofit organizations to our client’s local offices
- Shipped comprehensive self-guided project kits to offices nationwide
Through our partnership, the company witnessed a dramatic impact:
- Roughly 2,000 employees in 19 offices made gifts for children at risk or in need
- One office offered options: On Site Group Events as well as Personal Project Kits to complete at home
- Employees loved making gifts with their families, turning the experience into the company’s first-ever teachable moment
- The number of Month of Service volunteers nearly doubled from previous years, given the ease of paying it forward at the office, rather than having to leave work to volunteer
We want more projects from Caring Capital!