How do you build ties quickly among Human Resource heads from many countries as they convene in Warsaw, Poland for a global planning meeting?
Because these executives work for a global travel services company, Caring Capital chose a cause linked to travel: immigration. Instead of promoting glamorous travel, executives addressed travelers at risk. Caring Capital:
- Located a refugee resettlement agency in Warsaw, the meeting site
- Explored specific needs of refugees with the agency’s executive director
- Relayed to the client the pressing need for blankets and pillows
Caring Capital shipped our Fleece Blanket and Pillow Sets to the HR team, along with our fail-proof Manager’s Guide and Project Tip Sheets. Participants:
- Met the agency’s director, who described resettlement challenges
- Formed teams to transform the Blankets and Pillows into cozy works of art
- Through their planning and design process, connected and built ties
- Provided warmth, comfort, and reassurance to frightened refugees
- Forged global friendships, easing ongoing communications
The project went effortlessly. Everyone enjoyed their time together and the blankets came out beautifully. Well done!
Global Travel and Finance Company